yourBusinesschannel’s core business is creating engaging, editorial-style business tv and distributing it online via a network of networks.
A YouTube partner, since 2007 we have produced over 6500 videos for leading brands and experts. We own and operate multiple online business tv channels that run on editorial lines, and we also operate as a digital marketing agency, producing and distributing digital content for clients on a fee paying basis.
The online business videos that screen on our business tv channels include, where relevant, our clients’ content.
But we also make a point of covering non-client stories and perspectives to ensure our channels feature the right mix clever experts and successful brands, the kind of people who can give our viewers business tv packed with inspiration, insight and actionable advice.
“The popularity of business tv isn’t being ignored…”
Watching video on the internet is now the #1 web activity, followed by Facebook and then Internet banking. This trend looks set to continue as more people get online, more companies understand digital media and the available bandwidth gets better.
And with the advent of iPads, large screen smart phone and fast connections, businesstv on mobile is also no longer problematic.
Here are a number of business tv facts from the two years or so. The first three are from Forrester and ComScore …
- Video is 98% more likely to put you on the first page of search engines
- Video on a web page increases response rates by an average of 45%
- When watched by visitors, video makes them 95% more likely to buy from you
It’s not just kids. Senior executives love business video …
- Forbes Insight found that 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video instead of reading text, if both are available on the same page. (Forbes Insight, December 2010)
- 80% of executives are watching more online video today than they were a year ago. (Forbes Insight, December 2010)
- Online Video and other multi-media product viewing options were rated more effective than any other site initiatives in an Adobe survey of almost 2,000 interactive marketers. (Adobe, May 2011)